Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Miracles

Albert Einstein once said: "There is only two ways to live your life. One possibility is to make it as nothing would be a miracle. Another option is to see miracles in everything. "I, like many others, have chosen this second path, and what I do here with my camera, is a statement of respect and admiration for Nature, which is everywhere around us and within us. All this abundance of forms and colors is, after all truly awesome! Size is irrelevant - both large and small structures are amazingly similar! The Universe, how big it may be, is our home. But you also may discover a Universe in a flower blossom. Do not forget that we all have the same material - both stars and flowers and trees... I hope that my photos will remind you - life is wonderful, do not sleep it off!









No comments:

Post a Comment